We have introduced 2000MG High Strength Flavoured FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL again due to popular demand. Last Batch got SOLD OUT in just few days!! Perfect for people who want to mix up their tincture routine and want to try something new with high strength!
- 2000mg CBD/ 30ml bottle
- 66.66mg CBD/ml
- Full spectrum
- American hemp
- Lab tested
- Contains coconut
The raspberry CBD tincture is a sweet version of our regular Full Spectrum CBD blend with a mild fruity infusion. It’s a great option for those who do not like the natural hemp oil taste or want to mix up their tincture routine.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Organic Natural Flavor.
Our aim is to make potent, high-quality tinctures accessible to everyone. We offer R134A-extracted full spectrum CBD Oil made with simple and natural ingredients. All of our formulas are free of artificial colors, preservatives, and fillers.
Perfect for anyone seeking relief from Pain, Anxiety, Inflammation, Stress, Sleep Issues and Improving their Recovery.
Storage and Dosage Instructions:
- Store in Cool, Dry and Dark place away from Sunlight.
- It is best to not drink or eat five minutes before or after using CBD Oil.
- Shake the bottle, squeeze the dropper and then draw the oil into the dropper.
- You will have to workout your dose by following the dosage chart as shown in images. For example if you are 155 LBS and the severity of your condition you are trying to treat is Medium then your dose will be 25MG. Divide that with 3.3MG as 1 drop has 3.3MG Strength hence you will need to consume approx. 8 drops to get that dosage.
- Drop the CBD Oil under your tongue and hold for 3-5 minutes and then swallow any remaining oil.
- Repeat your dose in AM and PM Daily.
- If you need help in working out your dose then ask for assistance from our team by clicking on Chat With Us option.
- Consistency, Patience and Trusting the process is the key.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.